Tuesday, February 13, 2007

fast food

Today, I had decided to stop by the pizza shop to grab a slice. I went to Frank's Pizza Shop by School of the Future. I just got slice of pizza. I got a plain slice of pizza with nothing on it, which cost $1.75. The slice of pizza is made of dough with tomato sauce and cheese. While I watched the guy cut a slice for me and placed it on a paper plate, I starred at the slice of pizza. As I took the paper plate away from the guy, I was looking at the cheese and tomato sauce on the slice. Then when I sat down to eat my pizza, I fold my pizza in half. As I put the pizza on the tip of my tongue, I felt the pizza was still somewhat warm. It wasn't fresh out of the oven, but it was better than cold pizza. I took a bite and I can taste the tomato sauce. I also tasted little bits of basil in the tomato sauce. As I took another bite, the cheese slid off the pizza and stretched as I pulled my head back. Then I took a look at my pizza and saw that all the oil was in the middle of the pizza. I held my pizza vertically so that all the oil would drip down the pizza and onto the paper plate. I watched as the oil dripped down quickly and the oil went through the paper plate. Parts of the pizza was crunchy because of the bread which was dough when it first started out. As I got closer to the crust, there seemed to be a lot more cheese towards the crust, which made it alittle messy for me since the cheese would slide off the pizza and onto the paper plate or on my chin. When I get to the crust, there is still some of the pizza left, when you look at that specific part, it looks soft and easy to chew. When I take a bite of the crust, it was very crunchy. I could hear myself chewing when I took a bite of the crust. Although I had a slice of pizza, it doesn't really quite fill you up. I was still alittle hungry after the slice.

No comments: